Welcome to Mansfield Parke
2017 Mansfield Festival Vendors
Mansfield Parke has many great spots throughout the town for vendors of all kinds. Indoor and outdoor locations are available. We promote quality events around prime booth space in one of the most scenic settings in the county, along Big Raccoon Creek. Join us at Mansfield Parke for any of our annual Festivals:
- Our fall tradition: the famous Covered Bridge Festival
- ten days each October
- more than one million visitors to the area.
- Mansfield Mushroom Festival
- Three days each April
- thousands of visitors to the area.
Premier locations with availability include:
- Hilltop Farm and Grey Barn
- Red Barn and Welcome Center
- Craft Court
- 'Ole Barnyard and Craft Pavilion
- Creekside Chapel and Boardwalk
- Main Road North Road Frontage
- Covered Food Court
Act now to be Part of our annual events. Hundreds of thousands of visitors return to Mansfield Parke in Mansfield annually because of amenities such as free trolley service from parking lots, comfortable sitting areas, modern restrooms, blacktop walkways, and food court seating!
- Booth space as low as $350 for all 10 days of the Covered Bridges Festival (less for other Festivals)!
- Inside and outside booth spaces available for all events
- On-site vendor parking, camping, RV space, trailer storage, and showers available
Becoming A Vendor for The Mushroom Festivals
Please contact us to learn about available spots for the Mushroom Festival.
Becoming a Vendor for the Covered Bridges Festival
Becoming a vendor at the Covered Bridges Festival is straight forward. The maps below show spaces available. Contact us with your ideas for placement and we will work with you to find just the right spot for you based on the product that you have to sell and the other vendors at the Festival.
Available Spaces for The Covered Bridges Festival
The links below will show you spots that are available in each area of our property in Mansfield. Note that these maps do not always show all available spots, or all spots that have been leased for the event. Though we attempt to keep them up to date as spaces are rented, these maps for guidance only.
Maps are coming soon!
Vendor Licensing and Permits
All vendors at the Covered Bridge Festival, Mushroom Festival and Old Fashioned Christmas are required to have a Parke County Transient Merchant License (TML) from the Parke County Auditor. All vendors serving food must apply for and receive a Parke County Temporary Food Permit. Deadlines are in place and late application/payment penalties apply. There are no exceptions to these requirement. You may download the applications below. Please read the requirements carefully.
Information and applications for these permits will be available for the 2017 season soon.
We expect our vendors to be good residents, neighbors, and business people. To that end:
- We reserve the right to refuse space rental to anyone, at anytime, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to determine the mix of products and services being sold on our property. You will be asked specifically what you are selling and if you deviate from what you tell us then we will remove you from our property.
- No products may be sold that are unlicenced.
- No knockoff products may be sold.
- All outdoor vendor spaces must be covered.
- All vendor vehicles must be parked in parking/camping areas - not in vendor spaces.
Vendor Check In For Covered Bridges
Vendors will check in at the Grey Barn after parking a short walk across Highway 59. The parking lot is located here: Google Map to Vendor Parking and the Grey barn can be found here: Google Map to Grey Barn Office